- Saturday, Jun 1, 2019 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM EDT
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Tuesday, April 30, 2019 11:30 AM until the event start date.
We are excited to offer our 2019 Leadership Conference: Leading Authentically on Saturday, June 1, 2019 at our Creighton Campus.
We polled our leaders earlier this year at our January Leaders Advance and designed this conference (topics, offerings, and price) based on their answers. Therefore, our one-day conference will address Self and Soul Care, Making Tough Decisions, and Dealing with Conflict. Our Conference Speakers are:
- Ms. Nikole Jiggetts, a Certified Trauma Specialist, Therapist, and Owner of Replay Counseling in Chesterfield and Colonial Heights, Virginia;
- The Honorable Pridgen J. Amos Green, Magistrate Judge of Forsyth County (Winston-Salem), North Carolina;
- Rev. Perdita Johnson-Abercrombie, Itinerant Elder at Allen Chapel AME Church of Washington, DC; and
- Dr. Lance D. Watson, Senior Pastor of The Saint Paul’s Baptist Church, who will facilitate the Closing Q&A session.
The price per attendee is $20, which includes a light continental breakfast, a delicious hot lunch, expert speakers, and a conference gift.
Registration opens at 8am. Continental breakfast is from 8am
to 8:45am. The conference begins at 9am.
Child care (for up to three children per adult) is available for infants to 12 years old for $10 per child, from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM and includes lunch and a snack. Space is limited, so registration for child care must be completed below with a parent’s/guardian’s registration.
This conference is for leaders and those who want to learn more about leadership. So you don’t have to be a leader to attend.Our church theme for 2019 is Better Before Bigger. Join us as we journey towards Better at our 2019 Leadership Conference: Leading Authentically!
Attire is casual. T-shirt, jeans, and sneakers are welcome.